It has been a while since I blogged, and when I did it was all about sports. I would guess that a majority of the people that actually read my blog did not even care about the sports aspect and were more doing it because they support me. Back to what I was saying, it has been awhile. I am not super familiar with "blog-etiquette," nor do I really care. I am not longer in school and I realize that I really miss writing, so I felt like this would be a great way to get back in the habit.
I intend for this blog to be about whatever, hence the "Random Ramblings" aspect of the title. I will write about sports, I will write about movies I see, I will write about books I read, being married, and other things that I am passionate about and am thinking about. Expect some spiritual entries and thoughts on the Bible. Something else I will probably include a lot about is what it is like trying to labor for the Lord as a 23 year old fresh out of a very active spiritual community in a city where I know very little people.
The "Mr. Kraft" part more has to deal with my current profession. I am a paraprofessional at a high school and the kids call me Mr. Kraft or Mr. Jason. I like being called Mr. Kraft and I thought it was a creative way to include my name in the title.
I love to interact with my readers, so if you are reading my blog please let me know. Comment, message me on Facebook or email me. If you like what I am reading, definitely share it with your friends. The more people reading the blog, the more excited that makes me.
No comments:
Post a Comment